Monday, November 1, 2010

A Birthday BF



Today is my boyfriend's birthday! Happy birthday baby!

And tonight we're going to Red O for dinner. I keep hearing great things about the Melrose Avenue restaurant so I'm very excited to try it out! Mexican is my bf's favorite and this restaurant is fantzy-schmantzy Mexican fusion by chef Rick Bayless. A celeb-packed spot famous for their margaritas and small bites (pictured below).

I was trying to surprise him but the hostess called our house line to confirm the reservation and he picked up the phone..

I'll let you know how it is!



And just for fun... a picture of my gorgeous man..

2 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoyed Red O. I enjoyed it immensely.
    Great Blog, I found you via Cupcakes and Cashmere.. she gave you credit on a recent post, love the headband :)
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you try the goat cheese tamales? Amaaaazing!

    ReplyDelete