Saturday, April 16, 2011

Most Expensive Bikini I Now Own

I was flipping through April's Vogue, when I pointed and said aloud, "I want that"!

I was referring to Lara Stone's body. (I kid.) Well.. it was both the bod and the bikini.

Normally, (until I am a millionaire, of course) a $560 bikini is out of the question. However, I had a credit at Louis Vuitton. The gold tassel keychain that my boyfriend got me as a birthday gift broke twice! So the store gave me a credit instead third time around...

Thus I am the proud owner of this most expensive ikat monogram bikini.

Happy face. End of story.

{gold tassel keyring, RIP}

2 comments:

  1. only you!!!! cannot wait to sunbathe this summer while i am in my target bikini and you are in LV!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you deserve that bikini and I LOVE that bikini, and GOOD FOR YOU! (And for Alex, who is probably much happier his money wound up being spent on making his girlfriend look delicious vs. making her car keys look delicious). xoxo

    ReplyDelete