Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Confessions Of A Concealaholic

Whoever thinks of this shit (and the OPI names) is f**king brilliant.

'Confessions of a Concealaholic' is a group I should probably belong to, considering my serious makeup problem. Well, it's not realllly a problem, but I do buy more makeup than I know what to do with, am constantly being honked at for doing my makeup behind the wheel (see here), and getting into all kinds of trouble at the movies (see here).

I love Benefit. They are simply the best at creating witty cosmetic packaging.

Check these out:




Confessions of a Concealaholic, concealer kit, $36 by Benefit.

Girl Meets Pearl, illuminating highlighter stick, $30 by Benefit.

Want them both. Now.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny - I never actually buy these types of princess-y makeup products but I'm just... REALLY happy they exist, ya know?

    ReplyDelete