Saturday, September 11, 2010

Fashion's Night Out

Last night several metropolitan cities celebrated Fashion's Night Out, and while the main event took place in NYC, Los Angeles and London also celebrated with lots of parties and festivities.

I attended Fred Segal's Fashion's Night Out with my theester, Sari. It was the perfect girls night out. Fred Segal after all is my no. 1 all time favorite store plus they carry my line of crystal hair accessories. And the night was epic! A shopping party on a Friday night fueled by an open bar and live DJ?! What could be better!

I bought one of these amazing bracelets by Mary Kate Steinmiller, $75 each at Nina at Fred Segal. And although I could probably make these myself (for 5 bucks!!), I really loved them and decided to treat myself. I also like supporting other designers that I admire.

Shabby Chic/Country + a hint of crystal sparkle = me.

I also treated myself to two sweaters by Romeo and Juliet Couture: one buff colored cashmere pullover, and a long sleeve gauzy white top. Both gorgeous for fall!

I woke up this morning at a ridiculously early time (8:30am) I think because I was so excited about my purchases. Happy weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love a girl who gets so excited about her new purchases. Feelin ya!
    P.S. David Shamouelian (man behind Romeo & Juliet couture) is a good friend & fellow Zohar Project soldier... you know him? If not I want to introduce you! He's a fellow leo, you'll love each other :)
    PPS he's married to one of Karen Berg's daughters, a very cool chiquita you should also meet named Suri

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! I didn't know any of that! now I'm even MORE excited about my purchases! ps: when are we gettin' together? XO

    ReplyDelete