Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Another Highlight

My new favorite store: Paper Source

Now that my new hometown is the Hollywood Hills, I am halfway between Studio City and West Hollywood, and since I am a valley girl (and a valley girl at heart), I tend to run my errands in the valley half of our neighborhood. There's better parking and less hipsters. Enough said.

I was on my way to do something productive and work related, like deposit checks at the bank or somethin', when I was overcome by a desire to stop into a store that I had driven past, dozens of times, Paper Source. A big beautiful store located on Ventura Boulevard ( + Laurel Canyon).

And I was not disappointed. This is my new favorite store!!! For one, the store is gorgeous. Mosaic tile entrance... celadon green paint... you had me at hello.


Inside are the most beautiful of things: hand pressed stationary, gilded picture frames, luxury hand creams.. soy candles... aprons with cupcakes...cupcake cookbook.. cupcake bandages! I die. This store is one version of my heaven (the other version is a room full of down comforters, I am very very thin, and there are peonies, orchids, and Red Vines everywhere).

While, I wanted to blow my entire savings account in this small store, I resisted and bought only a few items. This picture frame. It's beee-utiful and it reminds me of my summer trip to Morrocco...
And I'm a sucker for cute bandaids/cupcakes, thus this purchase was a necessity.
And some stationary.


Other items that I wanted to buy, but resisted:


In short, YOU MUST visit this adorable shop. J'adore. Click here for store locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment