Thursday, December 9, 2010

City Country Cool

If I could describe my personal style, it would be:
Country girl meets sex kitten meets bohemia meets sometimes-you-feel-fat-and-have-to-wear-big-drapey-tops. (A whirlwind of ideas and concepts... I know).

This dream outfit, as pictured below, would fall into my 'country' style with just a pinch of 'classic' and 'city sopistication'.

Ricky Tartan sunglasses, Ralph Lauren $250 (available in red or green plaid)


Forever 21 Polka Dot Ruffle dress, $24.90

'Love Bird' 18 karat gold nameplate necklace, $285 at LoveBerman (I already have this :) hehe)
Gucci Vintage Web Medium canvas bag, $1,160 at Net-A-Porter
Scalloped lace undies with silver polka dots, Forever21 $3.80
Diane von Furstenburg 'Faye' open toe leather clogs, $280 at Net-A-Porter

And just for fun... a woven picnic basket!
And red gerbera daisies!
And lemonade!

(Okay, now I'm done, I promise.)

4 comments: