Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Got An iPad!

My boyfriend got my an iPad for Hannukah!!! Best gift ever! (Love you babe!!) I am so excited about it!

And If you're anything like me, then you know that the iPad case is equally slash more important than the iPad itself. I am getting giddy about the choices... Hehe I am ALL ABOUT the accessories!

Here are some top contenders:


Prada classic nylon, $420 (way out of my budget, but so friggin' cute! Comes in red too!)
Louis Vuitton damier and monogram cases, $366 (currently out of stock)



Metalic leather cases, $110
Dooney & Burke, $65 (also comes in black, brown, tan, white, navy, and yellow! oh my!)

I am an "ivirgin" as I've been a Blackberryer my entire mobile existance. Well, first it was the colorful Nokias (remember those!), then the razor flip phone, then the Blackberry...

I would love some suggestions on which apps to download! Annnnd, which case do you guys like best?

1 comment:

  1. nokia, razor and blackberry, me too! go for the Marc: cheap AND chic!!!

    ReplyDelete