Sunday, December 19, 2010

Britney Will Always Be My Idol


Tonight we (bf & I) were driving to dinner (Peppone's in Brentwood) to celebrate my sister passing the Series7 exam (which is like passing the bar but in the world of finance) when I was listening to holiday music on the radio.. a Britney Spears rendition of a holiday song... and it made me reflect on...

How much I love Britney.

I really do. I am so grateful for Brit. She is my number 1 - always will be (#2-5: Lady GaGa, Brigitte Bardot, Madonna, Carrie Bradshaw).

I've met Britney twice. The first time she was in her prime, she was wearing a cut off wife beater, low rise pants and a fedora. This was at a private party. We were sitting together at a small table of 5. She bummed a cigarette from me. I randomly had Cartier cigarettes with me. As I handed her a cig and a light I secretly died inside. OMG!!!! The second time she was kind of a hot mess (but we don't judge) with black hair, drunk at LAX nightclub.

Anyway, my eternal love for Brit inspired me to share this shrine of pics with y'all. Enjoy!













Oh My God you guys, I love her so much.

4 comments:

  1. This is the britney I love!! gret post! im still a fan too ! you just gotta always be on her side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a really bad tast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like alot of the same people you do. can't stand lady gaga, but i LOVE britney, madonna and brigitte bardot. anyhoo, britney rocks! every little blonde pop star on the planet tried to be like her at one time or another-willa ford, jessica simpson, christina aguilera, brooke hogan, even heidi montag. the whole world loved britney when she first came out. she was THE sexiest chick on the planet and had the whole package- bangin body, gorgeous face and was a phenominal performer. i shouldn't say was because she still is but she's older now and let's face it, her prime is over but she's still amazing and is most definently an icon at this stage in her career. i mean, she's been out 13 years and is still selling out arenas and making # 1 hit records, songs and videos! that says alot about the power of britney and her appeal. anyways, britney changed pop culture and pop music more than ANYONE since madonna and is the pop princess of all princesses. none of these new chicks like katy perry and gaga can hold a candle to brit-brit in her prime.

    ReplyDelete