Thursday, December 23, 2010

Sweet Girl Gifts

Aside from the religious and spiritual meaning of the holidays (duh), there are so many little things that I love about this time of year. Twinkle lights, holiday music (playing on SiriusXM Love channel - so good!), a lit fireplace, and presents to name a few!!!

While I received these fabulous items (below) as housewarming gifts, I thought I would share with you some of my favorites, just in case you're in search of the perfect last minute stocking stuffer.
Voluspa crisp champagne double wick candle and 'Shine Eternally' matchbook (from my dear friend Brooke, now in our guest bathroom)

William-Sonoma Ginger Spice Cookies (from my friend Kat).

These are amazing!!! They are melt-in-your-mouth delicious and come in cute little shapes like boots and Christmas trees. They're so thin it's like the calories don't really count, right?!

Henri Bendel peony scented travel candle (thanks Abbie!). I am a candle connoisseur and this candle is my new favorite. The fragance is heavenly and there is something about candlelight that is so relaxing and peaceful (especially in this rainy winter weather). I can't wait to try the other fragrances like Fig, Gardenia, Vanilla Bean, and Lavender Leaves.

Taschen Living In Morocco coffee table book.

My friend Tiffany knew how much my summer trip to Morocco had inspired me, and this book is filled with the most gorgeous imagery of Mediterranean interiors.



Below, Martha Stewart's Chunky Knit Throw (in Ivory from my friend Sara). The most scrumptious of blankets.

Also one of my favorites is Keiki Co.'s luxury throws. I have two. My mom has six. They're addictive.

And last but not least, from my seesther (sister) A POPCORN MAKER!!! Popcorn is my favorite snack and therefore sentimental to me. This gift was the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment