Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Tread-Meal


My boyfriend and sister have long marveled at my pronounciation of the word 'treadmill' which they claim I say as 'treadmeal'. I'm sure Freud could decipher that in his sleep. Well now, there's a whole new meaning to the Tread-Meal.

My new favorite thing:
working out while watching cooking shows (is that weird?!!)



My favorite ladies of the FoodNetwork: Giada de Laurentis, Paula Deen, respectively my numbers 1 and 2, and Ina Garten and Rachel Ray tie for 3rd place. Giada at Home and Every Day Italian are Giada's shows - she's the best. Her kitchen is clean and pretty and she's just my favorite (pictured below).


If you don't know who Paula Deen is, she's also the best. She's essentially the fairy godmother of butter - she's hilar. And I love her pudgy fingers with all her diamond rings.

Ladies, lemme tell you cooking shows is where it's at! With so much trash/gossip on TV, I find cooking shows very relaxing and pleasant to watch. And if you can break out a sweat in the process, hey I'm all about it!

{Paula Deen. So sassy.}

No comments:

Post a Comment